The chapel was built circa 1860 being of traditional stone construction beneath a pitched slated roof structure and having two vaulted cellars beneath. The Sunday School was built circa 1954. It is single storey being of cavity brick construction beneath a part flat roof and part pitched slated roof. The two are available separately or as one lot. Full details on request.